1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help with Company LOGO's on Boxes

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mullis56, Dec 8, 2007.

1. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Guys, I'm looking for someone to make me 10 or 12 decent sized with my logo stickers that are tough to put on side of my push boxes. Can anyone help? Thanks!
  2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

You could just look in the phone book for vinyl graphics or have a place paint them on.
  3. WildRidge

WildRidge Member

Dream Street Graphics - used them in the past quality work not too impressed with their design team. ( Indianapolis, IN)

TKO Graphix - just started working with them, so far very professional work and affordable prices. (Plainfield, IN)
  4. crossboneracing

crossboneracing Senior Member

5. bdschumaker

bdschumaker Junior Member
    from IL

Please email logo & size desired to schumakersigns@sbcglobal.net and i will quote you a price. I've been in the sign business for over 10 years.