1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

help with bidding

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by turbo5560, Aug 12, 2008.

1. turbo5560

turbo5560 Senior Member

I don't know how to copy the picture on to the website like some people do (tell me how if you want), but the link to the property is http://maps.yahoo.com/print?ard=1&v...t=42.7675468274059&bmaxlon=-86.11493866537475

the parking lot is 111,000 sq ft. and there is 3,600 sq ft. of side walks.
    It is going to be a pain for a parking lot as there is no easy place to put snow. Anyways let me know what you think either for time or for a yearly quote. It is a medical building so the whole thing has to be salted.

any help would be appreciated!

2. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

does it require any snow removal?

3. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

$2/sq ft. that should cover ya.

haha, no sorry I can't help, but bid high, that looks like a pain of a lot. I would expect lots of car traffic also.

4. turbo5560

turbo5560 Senior Member

snow removal no? No. Snow relocating? Yes. There is some room on the property where I can move it with a loader. But not really worried about that yet. Just assume no snow removal. Any idea on a seasonal price?