1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help with bid.

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by RYDER, Feb 21, 2007.

1. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

I got someone that wants me to give a bid for next season. But not sure how to figure the price on this one. It is 90+ houses and the roads. It is a gated subdivision. But I have not seen it yet.payup

2. firelwn82

firelwn82 PlowSite.com Addict

Then you can't bid on it. :dizzy: How do you think your going to get info out of us if you can't give us any? Sorry to be a ***** butt............
    Length of roadway, driveway, brick,gravel, cement drives? It all very's way to much. Plus where are you from? More info bud.:)

3. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

I will get that info be it will be a while. It is a gated subdivision and my contact went out of town for a few months. Thanks that does give me some where to start. I am not trying to make it hard, But this is only my second year and not sure how to bid on a Job this big.