1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help With Bid

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by esshakim, Oct 13, 2006.

1. esshakim

esshakim Senior Member

i needs some help on pricing out this HOA bid for the sub-division i live across from. the sub consist of 5 streets that are .5miles long which comes out to 2.5 miles of road and an additional two streets that run .3 miles which comes to a total of 3.1 miles of actuall plowing and i know there will be two passes for sure and possibly three passes. i was wondering what would a sub-division like this go for on a seasonal contract, i provide service 2-10" unlimited plow all season any bill additionally for anything for 10" if there is anyone on here that can give me a rough idea of what i should charge i would really appreciate it, also thank you to anyone who helps with this. I just dont wanna give a price and i end up taking a loss. once again thank you if i measured correctly the approximate total of plowable area would be
    472, 500 i also estimated it will take 2tons of salt to salt the sub, any and all help would greatly be appreciated.

2. kipcom

kipcom Senior Member
    from Indiana

Hourly rate x estimated service hours x estimated snowfalls = seasonal charge