1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help with bid

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by creative cuts, Oct 28, 2014.

1. creative cuts

creative cuts Junior Member
    from indiana

Have a condo association with 74 units plus main road thru neighborhood and clubhouse parking lot. Needing to salt intersections at my discretion. I have knowledge of a bid that's to high by 250$. I have never estimated for property of this size and not 100% I can keep up if we have a big storm. No need to be harsh I'm not a rookie just wanting some input. I have a pic from Google earth but don't know how to post

2. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen PlowSite.com Addict

Put the address in www.findlotsize.com and post the link to it here after you hit search. Give us a list of equipment that you'll have access to, and what service levels they expect.

We can't price it for you, but we can give pretty good estimates on service time frames that you can apply your rates to.