1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help With Advertisment

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by firstclasslawn, Oct 5, 2005.

1. Just wondering if anyone would be will to help with with snow removal advertisment for COMMERCIAL accounts. My plan is to come up with some sort of brochure to hand out at local commercial busnesses. I am just wondering what kind of things you guys include in these and how you word them. Also if anyone would bill willing to email an example that would be wonderful, if not, i totally understand. Thanks for any help guys.
    - jon
  2. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

Check you E-mail. Subject PLOWSITE.

hope it helps :drinkup:
  3. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

I think you have a great idea. However, you may be a little late to be proposing plowing to commerical properties. I know around here most businesses have their plowing contracts signed by August. Just my thoughts, but good luck.
  4. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

I thought that two but I signed 5 commercial accounts early November last year. So get out there now and start pounding on doors :D So it can still happen :angel:
  5. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Cool....well good luck, and happy plowing.

TRUE TURF LAWN Senior Member

GOOD IDEA GET ON IT. HAVE FUN :redbounce
  7. hydroturf

hydroturf Junior Member

marketing and advertising help

If you need help with brochures, advertisements, or web sites give my people at Pelego (www.pelego.com) a shout. There gonna charge you but it's money well spent. I got a bunch of high end accounts that are making me mega $$$ this winter. They've done business cards, brochures, a web site, and bunch of other work for me.