1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

help with adding photos to an album from my attachments

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Grn Mtn, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

can i do this, it would be very easy but it didn't seem to allow this option. i would like to create some albums from pictures i have already uploaded to your server. can i just drag and drop from the attachment area to a newley created album or am i going to have to re-upload? if i can only re-upload how should i get around the "sorry you've already uploaded that picture" error message?

2. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

the easiest way to upload a pic to your album here on the site is to go to your album and click on "upload pictures"...then browse your desktop and choose an image to upload...if you do not have an album yet, you can choose to "create one" and then upload pics to it

also, if you have problems, you could try to change the name of the pic file on your desktop and post them again

3. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

thank you for the quick reply.

i am aware of the name changing trick, and uploading picts have not been a problem for me as I have a bunch uploaded, its just that my wife took the hard drive to work today and all my picts are on it so i was hoping to just pull from my plowsite attachment file of picts, but that doesn't seem to be an option.

4. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

ok, then most likely you would need to pull those pics once you have access to your hard drive again