1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

help with a plow on a 01 ford

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Tony350, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Tony350

Tony350 Senior Member

I am trying to mount a leo snowplow on a 2001 f250. I have no idea what the mount and pump came off of. I think I got the mount figured out. However I can't figure out where to put the pump and electric motor. The truck only has a 5.4 but there doesn't seem to have a lot of room under there to fit it. If you have one or have been around any superduties with leo please shout some suggestions my way. Thanks
  2. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

i have never heard of a leo plow but why couldnt u mount the pump on the head gear
  3. Tony350

Tony350 Senior Member

That is the way they are meant to be. It is my back up plan. However the guy I doing this for wants it under the hood.
  4. Plowtoy

Plowtoy Senior Member

LEO?? :confused: pictures??
  5. Tony350

Tony350 Senior Member

I just realized this this weekend, Leo plows are made at truck utilities and they are the only dealer of them. That explains why most people have never heard of them.