1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help with a chevy cd player

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by teamgreendude, Jul 23, 2011.

1. teamgreendude

teamgreendude Senior Member

I have a 2005 chevy 2500 hd with a diesel that has 68,469 miles on it and It just started to have this problem. I was listening to a cartalk cd and once i ejected the disk it wouldn't accept it again. I can force the disk in but it still won't accept it but it will eject it? Has anyone ever had this problem before ?
    Thanks,
    James

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

How hot was it in your truck?Sometimes it doesn't like the heat.

3. teamgreendude

I was reading somewhere that you can unplug the fuse to the cd player and plug it back it to make it work for a while. Today at 3:30 it was 104 degrees, I Really want some snow now !!!! payuppayuppayuppayup

4. Eggie329

Eggie329 Senior Member

Sometimes I have to "tap" the dash to make it accept the cd. It usually works for me!

5. teamgreendude

Oh believe me I've tried that and still nothing, Does anyone know where the fusebox for my cd player in the truck is. I read somewhere that you can unplug it and plug it back in to get it working again ?