1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

help! where to buy discontinued Boss valves and coils?

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by richwar21, Jan 5, 2010.

1. richwar21

richwar21 Junior Member

Hi everybody, i have an OLD Boss v plow with the power unit under the hood of my 1995 chevy 2500. I have been having trouble with the right wing returning. After a few hours at a local Boss dealer today where they (we) pulled and tested the coils and valves we came to the conclusion that i have a faulty valve/coil. The right wing is now completely dead. According to the dealer there aren't any manuals, part numbers or repair parts available anywhere! I know the plow is old but it has worked well for years and i dont want to trash it over a bad valve. Can anybody tell me where i can get info or PARTS for my OLD Boss? Thanks
  2. Deckscapes

Deckscapes Senior Member

I have some old Boss manuals in pdf format and they show common valves and coils as the same part numbers used today... Go to cuttingedgesnow.com and send them an email, they will help you and get you the parts ASAP
  3. richwar21

richwar21 Junior Member

Thanks for the fast reply, Deckscapes! I will send them an email right away. I would sure like to see those PDF's. you mentioned. I have to admit, i'm not as savvy on the forums as most. If I knew how to PM you my email address, I'd ask you to send them to me! I'll work on that next I guess....... Thanks