1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help - what Snoway plow and pump is this

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by dannics, Aug 21, 2009.

Tags:
  1. dannics

dannics Junior Member
    from 45889

I have recently acquired a 7.5' Snoway plow with serial number 90C108927 and pump assembly 25D107753. What is it, how old is it and what subframe do I need to mount it and some lights on my 2001 GMC 2500HD? Also curious what it should be worth - all works good and in pretty good cosmetic shape. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANY HELP!!!

2. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

[​IMG] :D (inside joke)

It's a 25 Series with Down pressure, 90" blade manufactured in the 90's. Maybe someone here can help you locate the subframe for it.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2009
  3. dannics

dannics Junior Member
    from 45889

Thanks for the reply - anyone have a subframe? Also this unit didn't have lights - do they normaally attach to the a frame? WHat do I need to get a set of those?

4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

5. dannics

dannics Junior Member
    from 45889

OK, based on the illustrations in that light kit PDF, it does attach to the A-frame assembly. Does anyone know if the light kit from the lighter duty plows is the same. I know where there is a complete unit with lights, pump etc for small $$. I know it's the lighter duty plow though because it has less vertical supports than mine. Also wondering if the pump and cylinder assemblies are the same because it sweetens the deal if I end up with a spare on those as well.

Thanks again for any help on this.

6. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Light frames the same, if it's the same series light frame. They only were different if they one was an older Vee blade.

there are a lot of interchangeable hydraulic and electrical components between the 18 and 24/25 series and between the ST and MT/HT series.

Get serial numbers for the parts unit and we can tell better, but regardless the ALC will fit. get what harnesses you can but otherwise I have them in stock.

7. dannics

dannics Junior Member
    from 45889

OK, thanks for the info. What should I expect to pay for the mount and light kit? Where do you guys recommend trying to get these?

8. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

what vehicle?

9. dannics

dannics Junior Member
    from 45889

2001 GMC Sierra 2500

10. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707