1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

help sander chain snapped cant find one

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by chevytruckguy78, Jan 24, 2012.

1. chevytruckguy78

chevytruckguy78 Junior Member

i have a fox brady cub sander and the chain snapped and i can not find a replacement i have the model tag off the sander but i can not find anythign on the net about it nor a phone number to call the company i measured the dimensions and the center of link to center is 11 3/4 and the pin to pin size is 2 1/4 for an 8 foot sander HELP

2. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

Try the plow parts companies that sponsor the site- they will have links and such that will hopefully work for you. The stuff I have seen it usually all the same.

3. Jacobsmovinsnow

Jacobsmovinsnow Senior Member

dont know if you got a farm supply dealership near you, thats were I get my chain and links.

4. LON

LON Senior Member

Henderson is close @ 11-1/4" but it uses a D662 connecting link that is 1.664 CC on pin. About the closest you're gonna find quickly.