1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help... saber lights stopped working?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by iceyman, Dec 23, 2009.

1. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

my headlights on my plow stopped working... the marker lights on the plow work and my trucks headlights work but i cant switch them of with the switch inside the truck... any ideas?> ez plus c 7.5
  2. jmassi

jmassi Senior Member

If the power wire that goes to your switch has an inline fuse, check that. If you have the power wire going to the fuse block somewhere, check that fuse. Make sure you have power going to the switch, check your ground for your switch as well. Check all your connections. If all that is ok, then it sounds like the change over modules are bad, but it's hard to believe (maybe) that they both went bad at once.
  3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Go for the red wire on the rear of the switch icey. Should run to a keyed ignition source. Make sure it has 12V at the switch. Then flip the switch to see if there's 12V coming out. If there isn't then the switch is dead. But if there is, get under the hood and look for the orange wire coming from the switch, should run forward and be a connection tying the two oranges from each light module. Check that connection for any looseness or corrosion.

Shouldn't be too tough to find the issue.