1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help Quick!! Wont Raise,only Angles Right

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by motor481, Dec 14, 2005.

1. motor481

motor481 Junior Member

hopefully one of you can help me. storm coming tomorrow. i have a western ultramount. just purchased last year. continuously leaking fluid where the motor mounts to the pump body. dealer "supposedly" fixed it three times. this time i did it my self. now that everything is reinstalled there is a new problem. NO MATTER what position is pushed on the control pad the blade will only angle right. believe me, i checked and rechecked everything i removed before reinstallation. this is a new problem. also, checked and cleaned elec. conn.'s and solenoids appear to operating properly. appreciate any help, thanks.

2. kubotazd21

kubotazd21 Member

I just had a problem similar to yours just last week on my new western ultramount. There is a small black box located on the right side of the pump at the top. It should have 2 ,1/4 inch bolts that hold it on. Take those off and check all of the male and female plugs inside to see if they are all push together tight. One of my female wire plugs were not crimped together tight and was blowing the 7.5 fuse. I hope this helps Scott