1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

HELP!!! plow fit??!?? GMC 2500HD CREW CAB

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by Joshsjams, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Joshsjams

Joshsjams Junior Member

I just bought a 2012 Crew Cab 2500HD GMC Sierra. I don't see a area for GMC. BUT I figured I would ask here!!! I got a steal of a deal on a Fisher Minute Mount with the plates for a 2006. Will this fit on my 2012.

I am also looking to get a controller for it and light wires. I heard after market is the way to go?? HELP!

Sorry if this sounds odd but I am new to this plow stuff and truck stuff for that matter!!!

Please help!

2. 2006Sierra1500

2006Sierra1500 PlowSite.com Addict

Aftermarket is not the way to go in my eyes. The push plates will not fit, and get wiring from Fisher. I'm assuming 3 plug plow. And I can guarantee you will not be ready for tomorrow if thats what your thinking.

3. 2006Sierra1500

2006Sierra1500 PlowSite.com Addict

Pushplate part number: 7192
    Light kit: 28800-1

If it came with a controller, that should work with the proper wiring for the 2012.

4. Joshsjams

Joshsjams Junior Member

OK so besides not being read for tomorrow! the push plates will NOT fit? or they will fit?

I need the light wires and controller. I don't know how many wire it is??

5. Joshsjams

Joshsjams Junior Member

will a 7169 push plate fit???

6. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

Absolutely do not fit, and neither does the headlight wiring. You should be posting in the the fisher forums. For plow questions. 7169 fit 99 to 2010

7. mycirus

mycirus Senior Member
    from Mass

Just go to a Fisher dealer and they will sell you what you need. Its a little late to be doing this last minute. Im sure the dealer is going to be swamped today.