1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help Please

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by WALKERS, Feb 15, 2007.

1. WALKERS

WALKERS PlowSite.com Addict

Does anyone know why or how to fix my Hazard and turn signals went out last night. Dont have index for fuse location I could pull them all. I just want to know if it has happend to one of my fellow plow guys. What did you do to fix it.
    Thanks in advance.:waving:
    JOSH

2. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

I will go out and look it up for you. Did you move the steering wheel up and down to see if it was a loose wire. That is what mine is doing on the complete down position the left signal won't work. Steve

3. WALKERS

F250
    I think I found the problem it was not the fuses because there is no fuse for turn signal
    and hazards It is a relay switch located NORTH of the gas pedal I got it out it was discolored went to freakin FORD $22.00 later I have arriving in the morning.
    JOSH

4. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Well I hope that fixes your problem. You couldn't get one from a parts store. Steve

5. WALKERS

Tried three different places no luck and that sucks.:realmad: LOL

6. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Yes it dose ran into the same problem with my front wheel baring and hub assembly. Ford only for my 99 with a build date of 10/98. $600.00 later for just the part. Any thing after 3/99 half the price and can get it aftermarket. Steve

Last edited: Feb 15, 2007
  7. WALKERS

I guess dammed if you dammmed if you dont Got love those FORDS sometimes (WHEN THEY ARE MAKING YOU CASH payup ):D
    JOSH

8. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

On Older Fords it's called a Multi Function Switch. It's located around the column. It controls the turn signals, hazards and brake lights. The PIA factor is you have to pull the steering wheel off to change it.

9. WALKERS

Mick Thanks for the info its a 2004 I was able to reach up under the dash next to the gas pedal and felt my way around.
    JOSH