1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

help please

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by baddboygeorge, Dec 24, 2004.

1. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge Senior Member

out plowing on this bad storm . first storm of the year here in kentucky an boy did we get hit. anyways. i have ford trucks f 250,s an when i was plowing i threw a universal joint on the main driveshaft an i busted the yoke on the rearend . didnt happen to just one truck but 2 trucks . these are problems that i didnt need in a time like this but oh well its christmas. how hard is this yoke to get off an what do you guys recommend me to do . i dont want this to happen again . i had to run chains on the trucks this storm due to 4 inches of ice underneath the snow . the chains worked well it just seemed like it put the rearend under alot more stress. so like me know what i need to due thats so much george