1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

help please

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by wallyiv, Dec 16, 2010.

1. wallyiv

wallyiv Junior Member
    from maine

i have a mm1, i just tried hooking up the plow and i have no power transfer to the head unit or to the joy stick. i check the 2 fuses next to the iso mod and they are fine. any suggestions??

2. wallyiv

wallyiv Junior Member
    from maine

i have a 3 plug system

3. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

Have you tried another plow to see if its the truck or the plow?It could be a number of things.It could be the connector on the truck.It is either a 9 pin or an 11 pin.This connector can be fixed one of two ways.Either buy the repair end and hope it works,or replace the whole harness.My plow had no lights or the controller didn't light up and the plow wouldn't move.The wires inside short together and won't work.I replaced the harness which runs from the truck,directly to the isolation module.I think its the second port on my 4 port module.Let me know if this helps.

4. wallyiv

wallyiv Junior Member
    from maine

it did end up being the 11 pin plug that goes to port 2. thanks for the help!

5. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

Did you find that out before I told you? Did you end up buying the repair end or the whole harness?

Last edited: Dec 19, 2010
  6. wallyiv

wallyiv Junior Member
    from maine

yes i found it before your reply. i ended up geting a used harness for 100. the person i got it from said i could return it if it didnt work out. so i couldnt pass up the deal.