1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

help!! only moves in one direction

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by tammyjo1027, Dec 10, 2009.

1. tammyjo1027

tammyjo1027 Junior Member

I put the plow minute mount 2, 8 foot plow on my 98 chevy truck last night which worked fine last year and got it all hooked up but the blade will only move to the right no matter what button that I hit it was just clicking under the hood but will only move to the right??????? Any ideas

2. MBB

MBB Senior Member

Valve stuck or coil to one of the valves not getting power or is bad. Could be in the connection between truck and plow check for bad pins, chaffed wiring, or even a bad connection on the relays under the hood.

3. MARSMAN

MARSMAN Junior Member

:dizzy::gunsfiring::mad::angry:OK MINE DID THE SAME THING I HAVE A 2004 F250 I TOOK IT ALL A PART I DID IT ALL COULD NOT FIX THEN I SAID #$##!@!@# after 10 days 2 storms with no left no rase i could go on and on then today i put a whole new used plow on and changed all the wires does the same thing ----- also my blinkers stoped working but my flashers work?????????? help me----

4. mansf123

mansf123 Senior Member
    from mass

bad fish stic