1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help on Small Lot

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by michplow, Oct 17, 2006.

1. michplow

michplow Junior Member

I am also new to this website and to the plowing industry! I have a 1998 Dodge Ram 2500 HD Quad Cab 4x4. I am in Lansing, MI and any information regarding the rates and pricing for the area would be greatly appreciated. I am bidding on a lot that according to google earth pro is 2,189.49 Square Feet and that is concervative. I hope this picture uploads correctly and you can see the perimeter of the lot. I guess I am just seeking advice as far as bidding on the property and whether or not I should do it per plow or seasonal, etc. Thank you so much!!

tn_Lot Estimate.jpg
  2. michplow

michplow Junior Member

Ok it looks like this picture is a bit small, however, any information would be helpful. They would like to have the lot plowed and salted. I do have a Tailgate spreader but i am unfamiliar with the purchasing of the salt and the associated prices. Any help would be great, thanks!
  3. lawnMaster5000

lawnMaster5000 Senior Member

see if you can upload the picture to something like webshots.com and place a link in here. Also, which lot is it?