1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help! on Extreme V!!!!

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Evan Freiling, Feb 21, 2007.

1. Evan Freiling

Evan Freiling Junior Member

I just used my Extreme V ss 8.6' for the first time on about 2.5" of snow/ice.At first great fast acting,quite no problems. Then after 20hrs plow started squealing when I lifted the blade. So deceided to check the fluid on my brand new plow,and noticed it leaking out of the top of the pump.Pulled the cap checked level.fine.Figured it was over filled.Now its even slower wings cant keep up with each other, and i cant angle a load,i was able to before. My dealer told me noise is normal with no real explanation,his mechanic proballay over filled the pump,and with heavy snow you woulnt be able able to angle a load or lift while stacking. WHAT THE F,$6,000 plow setup and I get 15 good hours of plowing then it craps out along with my dealer.Can someone please help me.Because if we do get that heavy march storm,right now iam screwed. Thanks guys.

BTW Iam located in PA 1hr north Philadelphia