1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

help on cable controls

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Lena, Dec 29, 2005.

1. Lena

Lena Junior Member

I recently bought a cable controled western plow. I found a site which showed which wire went where. I can't seem to locate the site now that I could really use it. Anyone know how to find it?
  2. addicted

addicted Senior Member

check the western site. They have all the manuals available for download. If i remember correctly, you should be able to find a service manual in the conventional section.
  3. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

What wires are you talking about the pos and neg to the electric motor and the ground, like addicted said go to the Western web page you should be able to find everything you need.
  4. Lena

Lena Junior Member

Thats the site I have been looking for, However I can't seem to find it. Some have mentioned it is in the upper left corner of the page but not on my puter.
  5. mmwb

mmwb Senior Member
    from wyoming

6. Lena

Lena Junior Member

western plow site

Thank you so much, Just what I needed (I hope)