1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

help on a price.. NH ls 180 skid loader

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by andrewlawnrangr, Sep 4, 2008.

1. andrewlawnrangr

andrewlawnrangr Senior Member

hello all i am looking at buyin a 2004 new holland Ls 180 with heat and air full cab, power attach and 4 attachments. they are dirt bucket, high volume/ snow bucket, pallet forks and a 8' avalanche pusher.... the machine has 250 hours on it.. what is a decient price price??

help all

thanks andrew

2. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

is it a 2 speed

3. andrewlawnrangr

andrewlawnrangr Senior Member

whoops.. no 2 speed but turbo diesel with weight kit.. what im thinking is

pusher- $1K
    bucket -$400
    bucket volume-$500
    forks-$500

machine??

4. cretebaby

i would say machine with forks and dirtbucket 21-22000 ish

5. bike5200

bike5200 Senior Member
    from Ky

Go to machinery trader.com. you can do a search on auction sale prices, watch the date of sale and you can look at machines that are for sale too.

6. DeVries

DeVries PlowSite.com Addict

If your gona plow snow with a skid steer you are going to want 2 speed. Single speed is just way to slow.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2008
  7. cretebaby

unless your in a wideopen lot single speed should be fine

i would agree a 2 speed would be preferred but if it is a good deal this machine will be fine

8. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

i would say that's pretty close..my 185 had 600 hours and came with a bucket, cab,heat,air,weight kit, foam tires, power attach, european light kit (blinkers,flashers , horn) for 18,000 ..... mine is a 2 speed...once you drive a 2 speed you could never go back to a single speed

9. magnatrac

magnatrac PlowSite.com Addict

I'd say the low $ 20's would be a more than fare price on a machine like that. A 2 speed would be nice but it is not the end of the world as long as the job isn't too big. 7mph on a tight job will still run around a truck. The ls 180 is a non turbo machine. It makes 63 hp ,the 185 has the same motor w/a turbo and 78hp. Sounds like a good machine with low hours for that year. A heated facory cab is a 2k option, hydro mountplate is 600 ,700 for forks ,and dirt bucket is 1k new. Plus a pusher and snow bucket ,thats alot of stuff with that machine. Let us know what happens . Good Luck !!!

10. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

yeah...wish it was for sale here :nod: