1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

help on a e47 please snow comming

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by tphawk09, Dec 23, 2007.

1. tphawk09

tphawk09 Member

i have an e47 that drifts down straight in about a minute i notice a few threads that say check black wire valve but i also noticed that the top seal has a little fluid arround it would this be the problem or would it be the black valve thanks

2. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

Check the bk wire valve/solenoid first the seal on top i don't think would cause that unless it was leaking profusely

3. tphawk09

tphawk09 Member

i had a spare one changed it and it does the same i noticed a split in the white ring below the rubber one is the normal thanks

4. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

leaks down

once again , the top seal is just a wiper ,the ram cup packing one the bottom of the ram ,and or a worn/ pitted tube is more than likely the problem .rebuild time !

5. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

Sounds like the "A" coil is stickig did u change both?

If so then Bill is right