1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

HELP!!!! not working....plow..

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by emarch42, Nov 22, 2008.

1. emarch42

emarch42 Junior Member
    from n.h.

i have a minute mount , 2 plug... i just put it on...and the controler has no power ( hand held) does nothing...where do i start??? please help/...
    thanks..

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Not sure on the Fisher but check the fuse for it.

3. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

Start by turning the controller on, by pushing the ON button. Make sure you put your plugs together correctly, and your electrical connections are tight both on the battery, inside the engine, and on the plow pump.

4. Doakster

Doakster Senior Member
    from Maine

In addition to all that make sure the red 12V power wire for the controller actually is connected to a 12V source.

5. emarch42

emarch42 Junior Member
    from n.h.

ok...got it..sorry it was dark last night...but i found it.... now the joystick lights up...it works.... problem 2 ... all i hear is the motor winning... up...side to side.. nothing is moving...what next.???

6. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

You didnt tell us how you fixed the first problem. I bet the two are related though.

7. emarch42

emarch42 Junior Member
    from n.h.

oohh sorry..found a red wire, comming of harness, it was just cut... sent it to a power source...and had power.... now i have to check fluid level,, i think it is leaking...