1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help needed in Lebanon PA

Discussion in 'Networking' started by J & B Lawncare, Feb 11, 2006.

1. J & B Lawncare

J & B Lawncare Member

I was contacted by a local church that just opened a new building in So. Lebanon Twp in Lebanon County PA. They did not think about snow removal till it was too late. Everyone they called has a full client list, including myself. While I will be trying to help them out with sidewalks and such, I cannot fullfill there parking lot needs. They have a paved (approx) 35 space lot laid out in and oval. If anyone can help call me at 717-274-2368 and I will give you the number of a contact person. If you can do it once or want to do it the rest of the year, call me and I will give you the details.

J & B Lawncare.
  2. BMPM

BMPM Member

I'll take it!

I saw this post and I'm in Hershey check out my post and give me a call maybe we can help each other out. Thanks