1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help Needed - Cleveland

Discussion in 'Networking' started by JTaylorESM, Jan 28, 2011.

1. JTaylorESM

JTaylorESM Junior Member

Avon - 38 min plow - $38.50 pay
    Sheffield Village - 30 min plow - $39.90 pay
    Elyria - 58 min plow - $49 pay; 12 min salt - $49 pay
    Medina - 37 min plow - $49 pay; 12 min salt - $49 pay; 45 min shovel - $31.50 pay

- All commercial accounts. Need drivers ASAP. Must be insured.
    Call Josh at 216-503-6380 or Josh.Taylor@EverestSnow.com

2. tuney443

tuney443 PlowSite.com Addict

Interesting.What happened to all your previous ''drivers'' as you like to call them?The plowing season is now half over.Just wondering that's all.

3. JTaylorESM

JTaylorESM Junior Member

They are still being serviced by our current crew but it's stretching our response times too thin and expending the drivers beyond our acceptable route times.

4. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

What type of accounts are all of these? Another reason prices are so low for snow plowing here in Northern Ohio! Companies take on to much work or give a corporation a discount for receiving so many properties. Then they realize they cant service them properly half way through the season and then they make thier first posts here on Plowsite and try to find some chump to sub it to for jack $h!T!!! And what the HE Double Hockey Stick is a 12 min salt? Why dont you put down how much material is needed to be put down so the guy who takes on these accounts knows how much vaseline he needs to buy for when you bend him over every time he services each account. I hope no one on here takes on these accounts and if someone does they are most likely a lowballer like your whole company is!!!!

Last edited: Jan 28, 2011
  5. kashman

kashman PlowSite.com Addict

not really getting the pay rate little better brake down would be nice

6. JTaylorESM

JTaylorESM Junior Member

Found the help I needed. Thanks for the interest.

7. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

No Interest, Just Criticism!Thumbs Up

8. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

:salute:......

9. BowTieServices

BowTieServices Junior Member

What Kind of help did you get for that price

10. kashman

mexicans lots of mexicans

11. HEStufrthnnails

HEStufrthnnails Senior Member

Interesting. Out of curiosity. Whats your average hourly rate in the region ?

12. kashman

sub 70hr i bill for 180hr

13. csi.northcoast

csi.northcoast Senior Member

vaseline?????

look by bringing vaseline you are lowering your profit magin even more....lees material = more profit

14. BowTieServices

BowTieServices Junior Member

Not even Mexicans work that cheap lol I been wondering why our economy is in the toilet. Now i know. Its because people drive prices way down lowballing

15. carl b

carl b PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

WTF is a 38 min. plow ? so do I just pack it up and go home after 38 min. done or not ? 3" may take 30 min. 6" would take 45 or more on the same place . I don't think , you can go by the minute.
    have you ever plowed snow ?

16. kashman

thats what i was getting at

17. carl b

carl b PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

I need your route , I can't get $180 per hour . I know it can be done I bid on a drive @ $30 then a lager plow Co. came in @$55 . We both lost to this guy he was @$19 must have charged by the min.

18. kashman

high end ............................ is all i do 50 is the cheapest drive i do