1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

HELP: NEED WORK, Chicago Area

Discussion in 'Networking' started by dskinner322002, Jan 12, 2009.

1. dskinner322002

dskinner322002 Junior Member
    from Chicago

I had my own accounts and was just undercut. Since there are so many people out of work, I cant find any of the big guys looking for more subs.

Been plowing for 15 years. Just hoping to keep my Dodge 2500 7'6" Western going, but also have a salt truck 10' Western Uni mount - 12' Swenson V-Box and access to skid-steers with Box plows.

Any help would buy you a dinner :)
  2. bradhespe

bradhespe Junior Member
    from Chicago

Do you have a bulk salt storage area? Can you give me a call 773-318-4174 Brad
  3. PLM873

PLM873 Junior Member

Hey im looking for some subs, if you would be interested, give me a call. Im on the south side of Chicago near Homewood or Lansing area. Give me a call--I also have bulk salt for sale if anyone is interested- can deliver-Tyler-708-768-1412
  4. procut1

procut1 Senior Member

You can try some of the bigger outfits.

5. snowguys

snowguys Senior Member

how much for salt?
  6. mriddlesr

mriddlesr Member
    from chicago

I am always in need of subs, have over 700 accounts

feel free to give my office a call 773-254-6500, ask for mike or dan, located in chicago
  7. PerfiCut Inc.

PerfiCut Inc. Senior Member
    from Eastern

I have a job on the south side if anyones interested.