1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help!!! Need Photos Of Bobcat Toolcat With A Blizzard 810

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by itsgottobegreen, Sep 11, 2006.

1. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

I am submitting a snow bid Friday morning. We have to convince the property manager what a tool cat with a blizzard 760SW (custom build Jerre special) is and how its going to save them money. Since we are putting two tool cats out there just to clear sidewalks. They want to know how much snow its going to move and why we are using it. So we need a picture. (since we don't own them yet, and won't until we get the contract signed)

So does anyone have pictures of a toolcat with a 810 on it. I need nice shots, perferability ones pushing snow. :drinkup:

Thanks in advance guys.
  2. Precision Lawn

Precision Lawn Senior Member

Check with rgjlawn I found a post that he had and he has a toolcat with a western plow on it. He might have pics of it in action