1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help - need Meyers help /diagram.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Jason Pallas, Dec 29, 2004.

1. Jason Pallas

Jason Pallas Senior Member

I know I can always count on my brothers at plowsite. I'm mounting an older e-47 meyers on a 1988 chevy 2500 (just picked up the truck last week for a song). Got the undercarriage mount and lift tube kit off e-bay for a good price.
    Here's what I need from y'all. I need a mounting diagram for the undercarriage mount (using parts #17089 and #11255) for a chvy 2500. It may be simple, the holes may already be there. I may not even need the diagram - but it's always nice to have. I can't look at the truck - it's 35 miles away at my shop and I won't know if I need it - until I see it (and need it!). Any advice on mounting is always appreciated.
    I also need a lights wiring diagram for this same truck (I've only run Ford and Dodges up to now). Thanks for your help. This site and the plowsite community have saved me many headaches and helped me with lots of stuff. I always feel glad to return the favor and impart some of my wisdom from 25 years of doing this stuff. God bless y'all.
  2. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Try doing a internet search for Chucks chevy truck pages (Think the address is www.chuckschevytruckpage.com) He has a lot of meyer info there.
  3. Jason Pallas

Jason Pallas Senior Member

Thanks - was able to get Meyers to e-mail me the mounting diagram - will try your source for the wiring diagram. Thanks!