1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help Need Ford Ranger Mount!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by itsgottobegreen, Oct 11, 2006.

1. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

Ok I bought a 6.8' fisher LD off a toyota Tacoma. Since I was planning on buying a Toyota tacoma. Well that never happend. But a buddy of mind has a Ford Ranger that I could put it on. He is willing to trade the plow for plowing my residental route for the year. :nod:

he has a 1996 Ford ranger V6 manual locking hubs. I need the minute mount 1 style mount for this truck.

I don't care where its used, new or rusted to heck. (got a sand blaster) As long as its the right mount. Fisher no longer makes the mount for this plow. PLEASE HELP:help:

I have for trade or forsale a Minute mount for a 1987-2004 Toyota tacoma.
    Also a brand new in the box set of timberns for a tacoma $150 plus shipping.

2. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Did we learn a lesson here? Never buy something for a truck before you have it in your garage with title in hand!:nono: :D

3. itsgottobegreen

Dude the deal was too go to pass up. A homeowner had it. In north carolina!!!!!!!!!!! Used it all of 6 hours total over 3 years. It looks like it was just put together.

Oh well. I will work on a ranger if I can find a mount.

4. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

5. itsgottobegreen

I might think about making an offer. Give my buddy another plow. Keep this really nice fisher and mount it on a kubota RTV900

6. Stik208

Did you make him an offer I figured you were looking for a smaller truck with a plow from what you said about the tacoma and this is the same size plow and truck unsure of milage but hes a member so I figuered he wouldnt screw you over.

7. itsgottobegreen

Well I really don't need another truck, But if I can't find a mount. I might talk him into selling just plow. And mounting that to my buddy's truck. :nod:

8. Stik208

oh i see now it sounded like you were looking for another truck as a daily driver and add a plow to that and i just figured this would be perfect for it.

9. DeereFarmer

I wish Mass would do that.

10. Precision Lawn

Precision Lawn Senior Member

Hey first time out

very nice rig good luck this year

11. DeereFarmer

Thanks! I am not plowing with it this year, maybe next year, or maybe just get a beater. I'll be doing a few drives and my road with my John Deere 4310!

12. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

13. itsgottobegreen

Thanks. Hopefully it is close