1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

HELP-- Need electric motor for a 810

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by muskoka sandman, Nov 26, 2008.

1. muskoka sandman

muskoka sandman Junior Member

My motor is getting weak, Has anyone had any luck finding a aftermarket one that fits or would I be better off buying a original one.
  2. Joe D

Joe D Senior Member

Jeere in PA has a better motor available. May be the 8611 motor but I am not sure.
  3. 4evergreenlawns

4evergreenlawns Senior Member

Not sure how old you plow is but the motor DD is using seems to be better quaility in the casing at any rate. Also you might want yo check around at some local automotive electric motor re-build vendors as I found several local places than carry the same motor for liftgate applictions. just an FYI.

Joe D,

Best to you its been a long time.

Ron G
  4. magnatrac

magnatrac PlowSite.com Addict

Just today i was looking for spreader parts and saw that angelos-supplies.com lists some blizzard parts. I looked and the two parts listed are motors. They have the slot shaft and the hex shaft. I think that there are only two styles for a blizzard but don't quote me. I only know enough to get myself in trouble !!! Good Luck, shaun
  5. Joe D

Joe D Senior Member

Hey Ron, I hope business is well. Best to you as well