1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help! Need advice on 04 rubicon

Discussion in 'Jeeps' started by Gomer1, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Gomer1

Gomer1 Junior Member
    from NE IA

Hi fellas , I am thinking about hanging a western on my 04 rubicon wrangler, have any of you had experiance with the western on a wrangler or any suggestions on any other brands. I have no idea what to put on a jeep, I have a sweet western on my company truck but I would like one on my jeep for my own customers and using my company rig is not an option, mostly short drive ways nothing big. I think the jeep will handle it just fine, BUT i am in the dark as to who makes the best one thing I have to consider as I do do a little offroading in the summer and do not want a big mount hanging down. Would love to hear about you wrangler set ups and see some pics!! Thanks

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Check out Curtis, if you go off road, great approach angles and some off the best clearance in the business.

3. theplowmeister

theplowmeister 2000 Club Member
    from MA

just take the plow mount off in the spring "it's only bolts" I take my plow mount off every spring.

4. Gomer1

Gomer1 Junior Member
    from NE IA

Got any pics of a curtis mount on the Jeep?

5. hillbillydeluxe

hillbillydeluxe Senior Member

6. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Last edited: Jun 24, 2011
  7. Gomer1

Gomer1 Junior Member
    from NE IA

Thanks for the input .....any pics of rubicons with plows

8. ken643

ken643 Senior Member