1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

HELP Need a Buyers Service Manual

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by Eyesell, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Hello fellow plowing buddies, once again I need your assistance.

The linkage on my motor for my Buyers SCH096C salter is all jacked up. I am in need of a service manual so I can see what the heck is going on back there. The motor is a B&S Intek 10.5 OHV.

Basically when I start the engine it runs fine but won't increase in speed or slow down. I don't even think the choke is working because the linkage for it is just flopping around. I am in need of the manual as I took most of the rusted stuff off, cleaned, lubed and am ready to reassemble.

Your help is greatly appreciated. Thumbs UpThumbs Up

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

3. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

4. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Thank you for the manual that was perfect, however they don't show how the choke assembly is supposed to be hooked up.

After reading a bit more I need a blow up view of the "electronic throttle control" on the engine. :eek: