1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help!! mm1 plow

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by new-b plower, Dec 29, 2010.

1. new-b plower

new-b plower Junior Member

Just bought a mm1 7'6".Hasn't worked since i bought it used. New motor sehp motor fluid change cartridge check all valve cleaned and checked. all wires checked even hooked it up to someone else truck.... Moved a little before all the work but barely now nothing...Only thing left is a pump to fix.... I think? Help please before I blow up the truck attached to my p.o.s. plow!!

2. no lead

no lead PlowSite.com Addict

does the motor run when you request function? do the valves magnetize when at the same time? is the small black orange wire under the hood hooked to the negative battery terminal.

what type of truck? who installed it? maybe a picture of said unit.

3. new-b plower

new-b plower Junior Member

2005 f350. checked all grnds today. Motors runs and each of the valves got 12v when tested while motor ran. Pretty much ran through the mechanics guide. Still haven't performed a pressure test. Gotta find someone capable of that.:mechanic: Just soooo frustrated, bought the damn thing to make life easier and nothing but headaches. Tested all valve cylinders and found 1 not working and installed new one today.