1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help!!! Meyers plow problems!!!

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by nicolearagon78, Dec 10, 2009.

1. nicolearagon78

nicolearagon78 Junior Member

Yesterday, The E 47 plow wasn't raising/ lowering. I replaced the switch and the A Valve, today the whole thing won't raise/ lower or angle!!! I do have magnetization on all parts. So frustrated... Any suggestions???

2. nicolearagon78

Now, it will only angle to the left.... Doesn't matter what toggle I use, same thing... Only to the left!!!

3. beverlylawncare

beverlylawncare Member

For what its worth, I had a similar problem with my Meyers with the E-60. Mine ended up being coupler related. The center pin in my coupler wasn't allowing fluid to pass both directions.

Just a thought..... Good luck!

4. dana60f250

dana60f250 Member

i had that problem it was my crossover valve lts like 50 bucs was a ***** getting the schematic on how it goes in tho

5. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Neither the crossover or a coupler will prevent it from lifting...only angling. Sounds more like it's froze up, which is common on a Meyer. Same reason most Meyer guys carry a spare pump on the floor of the truck. :D

6. nicolearagon78

Fixed!!!!

Well... Where do I start?!!?!?!

It was all three of the coils and valves!!! plus the switch was replaced!!! Like they ALL say do not use a hammer or a vise grips pliers or ANYTHING like that on ANY of the valves!!! I think we could probably write a book on this E47 plow, any questions, please ask!!!

Thank you to alll that responded with help!!!