1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help me with my Plow Lights Please

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by rolandpell, Nov 21, 2004.

1. rolandpell

rolandpell Junior Member

I have to put a new set of plow lights on my 89 bronco and I'm not sure how to do the wiring .If someone has a diagram that would help.It is a ford wiring harness , for the lights can any one help please.

2. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Need More Info!!! What kind of lights/kit/harness? Is it using a switch, relays or hardwired?

3. rolandpell

rolandpell Junior Member

it has a switch and it seems to go right into the other harness . i connected it all but now i have no headlights or plow lights . i did not connect the switch yet . the plow lights are dominan auto and the harness i think is a fisher

4. Crumm

Crumm Senior Member

I would say that you have not connected it all if you have not connected the switch. Unless I am thinking of something totally different the lights will not work without a switch. With my switch up my plow lights come on, with it down my headlights come on. With my switch disconnected nothing comes on.

5. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

sounds like an old conventional western/fisher harness, how many wires are at the end for the switch and what color are they? without the switch, your lightw will not work.