1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

help me price my skid.

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by rob_cook2001, Apr 26, 2012.

1. rob_cook2001

rob_cook2001 2000 Club Member

I am going to sell one of my skids and want to see what everyone thinks is a fair price.
    2008 s300 with the a91 package. cab, heat, ac, 2speed, highflow, power bobtach, keyless ignition.... all loaded up. Machine is in excellent shape, has 750 hours and will sell with a 80in bucket. What does everyone think on price.
    Thanks

2. rob_cook2001

No ideas anyone?

3. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

I just sold my 2005 s300 w 2400 hours for $21
    I've seen s250s w 900 hours for $26
    Check machinery trader. 300s are a desired machine because of the weight and "old boys" like foot controls
    Still. I would say $30 but sellin a machine that high in value is hard because so many dealers offer such aggressive finiancing and if someone is trying to use bank financing to buy a
    Machine the rates are up there. There are not many cash buyers Just my 2cents

4. SNOWLORD

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

I will check with my bobcat contact and get back to you

5. rob_cook2001

Thanks snowlord.

6. SNOWLORD

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

My guy said between 27 and 30, on the high end if really nice. The high flow really doesnt seem to make them worth anymore once they are used. If I was looking right now I would be interested, Im not a huge fan of my new M series. One thing you could try is run it over to N Dakota near the oil drilling area you could probably walk away with cash.