1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help me pick an exhaust for 05 f-250

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by ultimate plow, Mar 22, 2009.

1. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

Which exhaust for my 05 F-250 PS? Im likeing the mbrp 4". I have know idea whats a good price? Ill probably need an upgraded air intake??? Can you guys point me in the right direction to buy this stuff? I want my truck to be louder. Thanks in advance

Justin

Last edited: Mar 22, 2009
  2. ultimate plow

from N. IL

3. ultimate plow

from N. IL

Last edited: Mar 22, 2009
  4. Green Grass

Green Grass PlowSite Fanatic

Leave the exhaust stock. The whistle from the turbo gets really annoying on long trips.

5. jayman3

jayman3 Senior Member

I have the MBRP duals and love the sound of the truck,In the winter when the fast idle comes on it sounds sweet,and I love the whistle:salute:

6. Mysticlandscape

Mysticlandscape Senior Member

4 inch str8 pipe no cat no muffler. MBRP

7. ultimate plow

from N. IL

I went with a turboback 4" mbrp.

8. Surfdunn

Surfdunn Member

You don't need an intake. The stock box will flow more then enough for up to 500 hp.

9. pwrstroke6john

pwrstroke6john Senior Member

Your truck will sound sweet with a 4inch and no muffler. My filter was gettting dirty a while ago and picked up the airaid replacement filter. I think it was about half the price as a replacement stock filter and what you do is cut the paper part out of the air tube type filter and the airaid cone-filter goes inside of it.