1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help me meyers st 7.5

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by fordsup04, Aug 19, 2010.

1. fordsup04

fordsup04 Member

I need all the wiring including controller for a meyers st 7.5 its going on a 2004 f250 also need all the stuff for the lights as well hopefully this isn't gonna be to hard iv never installed a plow wiring harness of done much electrical stuff. but i gotta good deal on plow brand new cutting edge and all plow and mount for 300

2. Theshoemaker

Theshoemaker Senior Member

Controller-----Can get one off ebay for 100 range
    Harness--- buy new one off ebay 50-70$ range, you might find used one cheaper but why expose yourself to that type of risk?? For the 20 or 30$ you save buyin used, you will loose out on way more when you have a bad wire/short and your plow don't raise.
    Headlight harness can be tricky if you have nite saber lights, but i would try craigslist or ebay if not you might be goin to dealer.If it is the square lights, you need to buy a universial headlight wiring kit, try mill supply company in cleveland or central parts, etc.
    When you get all the parts, it's not that difficult to install. I have wired lights and plow harness in a couple of hours.
    Hope this helps..

3. Theshoemaker

Theshoemaker Senior Member

Actually is it a meyer ez mount system or md2??? If it is md2, there will be more expensive wiring etc..