1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help me if ur know ur stuff

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by tauan2007, Jan 9, 2009.

1. tauan2007

tauan2007 Junior Member

I have a minute mount 2 on a 02 f-250... 4 port... everything seemed to be connected right... the lights work... Fishstik lights up but no action to the plow... what could it be ?

2. LesleinLawn

LesleinLawn Member
    from NE Ohio

I was going to give you an answer, but not sure if I know my stuff. So I will keep quiet.

3. Turbodiesel

Turbodiesel Senior Member

check your grounds & harness for starters

4. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

I know, I know!!!

It's broke!!!!

Do I win something?

5. Turbodiesel

Turbodiesel Senior Member

crashboompow?

6. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

ew ew ew ew ew ew ew Pick Me.....Pick Me.....ew ew ew I'm the teachers b*tch...I mean pet!

Seriously, Double check you plugged the harnesses in the right ports on the module. Double and triple check you wiring connections.....do this AFTER you re read all you littiture a few times. Chances are it's a loose, or mis placed splice or connection. Come at it like your starting the install for the first time. Sometimes the whole "I know for certinty" gets you trouble. Also, is all this brand new straight from the dealer? If did it come from another truck, or someone saying it was the right stuff, blah blah blah, you get the picture.

7. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

check all the plugs in the ports, make sure they "click" into place. Make sure you're solenoid is hooked up right. Also, check the grounds on the motor. This happened to me once and it turned out I had forgotten to reattach the smal black ground wire.

8. tauan2007

tauan2007 Junior Member

yeaaa all the wiring came off my buddies truck, same model, same year. I might take a tester and see where the power is cutoff. andd yeaaa it might be plugged in to the wrong ports or somethinggg.... damnn it! snows coming tomorrow =[

9. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

hey where in mass are you?

10. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

So, let me ask you,

Have you looked at the mechanics guide?

If the lights on the plow and truck both work as they should you dont have a plug in the wrong port on the iso.

Check the 7.5 amp controller fuse, check to make sure that you have both ground plug connections made, check that the red/green wire is on the hot in at the solenoid.