1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help me Identify Pump Bracket??

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by rayzer, Oct 10, 2009.

1. rayzer

rayzer Junior Member
    from Maine

Afternoon Gents,

Please bare with a newbie please? :) I recently purchased a Used Fisher Speedcast plow that came off an early 90's Chevy. My plans are to install it on a 93, but I believe that my setup has a differnt bracket setup needed then the previous. This pump has the reservoir also located on the head gear rather than the pump. Here is a picture of the pump and head gear - anyone know the model number of this particular speedcast??

Can anyone point me to a site that has schematics and part numbers that I can use to order a the pump bracket? Here is my truck setup with a pump that has the reservior mounted on the pump. http://www.fisherplows.com/pdf/6440_100594.pdf

Thank for any help!! Great site by the way.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2009
  2. rayzer

rayzer Junior Member
    from Maine

Here is a picure of the headgear...

3. rayzer

rayzer Junior Member
    from Maine

Anyone have a clue what I can do here? Looking for a bracket that will mount this v-belt pump to a 93 1500 w/ serpantine belt setup. Anyone own one of these speedcasts that can take a look or a pic?
  4. Theo Epstein

Theo Epstein Member

It's not a Fisher pump bracket, everything in the photo's you attached are Diamond, not Fisher
  5. DareDog

DareDog PlowSite.com Addict

heres headgear from a 78 fisher speed cast

6. rayzer

rayzer Junior Member
    from Maine

wow crap. Thats what you get when you buy used. I have a fisher blade, but all other parts are Dimond, your right. Thanks. I better check another section...