1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help me help you!

Discussion in 'Arctic Sectional Sno-Pusher' started by pusherpro, Feb 27, 2010.

1. pusherpro

pusherpro Sponsor

As I look through these threads and try to answer you concerns it becomes apparent that there seems to be a lack of communication. My name is Steve Sepaniak and I am director of plow sales for Arctic Sectional Plow. My email address is pusherpro@yahoo.com contact me with any issues and I will do my best to help work through them. I am happy to hear so many positive comments about the plow and with your help I promise it will only get better.
  2. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

I emailed you today about a few questions regarding what size Arctic would work best for my application. Hope to hear back soon.
  3. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

Hey Steve,

Hows that video coming along?.......
  4. pusherpro

pusherpro Sponsor

About two thirds of the way there. We just wrapped the assembly video for the dealers and now our full attention is on operating.