1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help me decide

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Iowa, Oct 17, 2004.

1. Iowa

Iowa Senior Member
    from Iowa

Do I get a plow this year or not? I would really like to get one, but the 2004-2005 forcasts are saying average temps and equal chances for precip, which leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Or should I not listen to those forecasts?

ADLAWNCUTTERS Senior Member

I'm not around your area ,it depends on your finanacial conditions.id say if you have the extra money go for it,or if you can get a good deal then go for it. it's better to be prepared .good luck
  3. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Don't expect to pay for it all in one year. Can you afford to put out all the start up costs and not recoup any of the money till next season? You are the only one that can make this decision! Good Luck! pumpkin:
  4. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Never believe ANY long term forecasts!!! :nono: If they can't predict the weather for tomorrow, how in the hell can they predict it for the next 4 months? :confused: :gunsfiring:
  5. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

The long term weather forecast for the summer here was above average temp. with very little rain. We had the coldest,wetest summer in over 30 years. Thats pretty good for a billion dollars worth of equipment??? If you have the money and you want to do it, go for it, it will always snow!!