1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help me CYA

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by RJC, Jul 18, 2001.

1. I have been plowing now for a couple of years. I have never had a need for a contract with anyone (or so I thought). It would surely be in my best interest to have one for CYA purposes. I don't have enough work yet to justify paying an attorney to do one.
    If anyone out there has a basic contract that might give me some ideas of what to include (and exclude) please forward it to me.
    Thanks ahead of time. tsclaus@pennswoods.net
  2. Jay ALC

Jay ALC Senior Member

You need to talk to Dino (plowking35), he was a great help to me and emailed me a sample of his. Hope this helps.
  3. plowking35

plowking35 2000 Club Member
    from SE CT

give ma call at 860-859-0739 I will be happy to fax one to you, or call email me and I will send it right out to you.

DYNA PLOW Senior Member

dino, would it be possible for you to fax me a copy of a contract also? i would very much appreciate it.