1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help Me Chevy Guys!

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by SawHoss, Mar 12, 2010.

1. SawHoss

SawHoss Member

I must have pissed off a Ford guy, I won't mention him. I thought that was MOSSMAN'S job. Anyway, somebody put a picture of a Ford on my profile! Now that's not fighting fair! My 21 yr. old son,who works with me, set me up on this site. He showed me how to post on here too. I've built everything from a chicken coop to a highrise, but I don't know sh-t about computers! So i guess I have to wait until he gets home to rectify this problem.

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I don't see any high quality Ford in your profile .

3. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

I hear this guy named ajslands knows a whole lot about of computers, mostly FTP, web site building and design, forum management, and some HTML, oh and gaming server management

4. SawHoss

SawHoss Member

I had a notification. when I punched it up there was a whole album of a ford! Is there such a thing as a high quality Ford?

5. ajslands

Well you got the f-series of trucks, the Mazda vans, you got the Mazda 6, and mustang, then theirs Volvo if they still own it, I know it was for sale back in January idk if it still is

6. tuney443

tuney443 PlowSite.com Addict

Do they have any of those Fords that don't have those ovals surrounding the problem---I mean the word FORD?

7. ajslands

Why?
    First Out Race Day!!
    and not anything else!
    Well at least no tax payers were harmed in the making of ford vehicles :waving:

8. tuney443

tuney443 PlowSite.com Addict

Well,not quite since some of those taxpayers are also Ford owners.:nod:

9. mossman381

mossman381 2000 Club Member

I am afraid to tell you ford boys, but ford is owned by the banks and the banks got help from the government. Its not GM's fault that the economy is crap and that it is so big that the government couldn't let it go under.

On a side note the chevy camaro has out sold the mustang for the last 9 months.

GO CHEVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Do we need to go into the rest of the puns for the Ford??:D But I have no desire to start a pissing match so they will be kept to myself, lol

11. SawHoss

SawHoss Member

Good Job Chevy Guys! Way not to lower yourselves to their level. It's not like us Chevy guys decided to run the company into the ground. As Mossman stated it would be pretty hard not to deal with anything that the Gov. doesn't have both hands in. Usually when somebody wants to rip on somebody else, it's because their JEALOUS.

12. BigLou80

BigLou80 Senior Member

said it before. Thats all sorts of not true. Ford took $600 Million for R&D. Ford is/was also in debt up to thier eyeballs. Guess who kept the banks afloat ?????? Guess what would have happened to Ford if the banks failed and called in thier loans ???

13. jedi1

jedi1 Junior Member

"can't we all get along" it's all junk,just what shape ya want on the grill.

14. mossman381

mossman381 2000 Club Member

The camaro has out sold the mustang for the last 10 months now :laughing:

My truck is not junk :nod:

15. smoore45

smoore45 Senior Member

Amen, its amazing how anyone thinks otherwise. My Dodge is better than your Chevy is better then your Ford is better than your Dodge.....:laughing::laughing::laughing: