1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help in SEPA

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by captfudd, Feb 25, 2007.

1. captfudd

captfudd Member

I am down by the Philly airport my regualr distributor of salt screwed me, any ideas of who may have #50 bagged salt in the area ... tried Home Depot and others and they dont have a damn thing!

Thoughts? :angry:

2. CHPL

CHPL Member

head towards the shore

Prety much any place in Cape may county has plenty of salt, Halite or larger water softner salt (diamond in the blue bags)

3. 1sthippy

1sthippy Member

Softner Salt

Try a Sam's Club or Walmart. Sam's has the softener salt by the ton, call and ask first. A friend of mine gets it there and they load it into his truck on a pallet. Hippy

4. andrewlawnrangr

andrewlawnrangr Senior Member

it might be a drive for u but up in bucks county there is a place called Davis Feed Mill they sell it all from salt( bulk, coarse, fine) calcium, mag, calmag mix.. and a bunch of other stuff...... pallet of salt 175.. $189 out the door good luck

5. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Shady brook farm in newtown might have some! They did earlier in the season.

6. iplowmore154

iplowmore154 Junior Member

Did you try chemical equipment labs in chester 610-497-9521 ask for joe kelly