1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

HELP in Need of a Truck !!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Tagg, Dec 15, 2005.

1. Tagg

Tagg Junior Member

:help: We are LOOKING for a 19,000-20,000# GVW Dump Truck, Diesel , Automatic, 4WD. New 2005-2006 model. We are in the Pittsburgh area but would consider any Medium Duty Dealer east of the Mississippi River. I figured this would be the right place to get recommendations of the best Brand of trucks and the best dealers. Thanks for all responses.:help:

2. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

My local GMC dealer, King Pontiac/GMC and Criswell Chevrolet both have several of these in 4X4. Both with dump bodies and plows or w/o on their lot. The Duramax/Allision is quite a team. They are about 3-4 hrs from you.

3. Tagg

Tagg Junior Member

rcpd34, Thanks for the info. Talked to Jeff at Criswell tonight he said they have 5 on hand. He's faxing them tomorrow. :cool:

4. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Good deal. I deal with Scott Silverman; he is the Fleet Truck manager. Feel free to tell him Brian Paul gave him your name. He's a real stand up guy.

5. KHB

KHB Member

I just picked up a 2005 GMC C5500 4x4. Its an impressive truck.
    Good luck :drinkup: