1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

HELP if you have a Procaster w/ honda motor

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by JJSLandscape, Jan 12, 2012.

1. JJSLandscape

JJSLandscape Member

well, I've had it with my tecumseh on the sander so it's getting junked. I was wondering if anyone has honda motor on their fisher if they would be willing to fork over the model& serial #'s so i can order it. I'm kinda assuming it mounts easily because that was an option vs the tecumseh and I'd like an easy swap. thanks in advance

2. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

You can go with honda or briggs, the briggs will be much much cheaper

3. schrader

schrader PlowSite.com Addict

I junked my techmseh last year for a Briggs, can't remember the model number, 13 inteck. Basic swap, you will need to make a bracket for the electric throttle control and drill a few new mounting holes. Never going to miss that loud piece of crap techmseh again

4. JJSLandscape

JJSLandscape Member

did you get it from a local dealer or order it?

5. schrader

schrader PlowSite.com Addict

Just got it from an online engine dealer

6. forestfireguy

forestfireguy PlowSite.com Addict

Want a used one? Came off a western ice breaker. Same Salter.

PM me, reasonable prices, we swtiched 3 over to electric, and have motors sitting on shelves.