1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Help identify this A Frame

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by zippoz, Nov 8, 2009.

1. zippoz

zippoz Member

Im thinking that this may infact not be a Meyer a Frame on the Meyer Plow I just picked up...

I took a few measurements and it seems that the A frame wont fit the Meyer mount that it should.

I'm guessing that at some point someone did a swap of some sort back in the day, but now i need to figure out what sort of A frame this is so I can get a mount for it!

I took some measurements,

the ends of the A Frame are 18 1/2 inches apart when measured from the outside

And it is 20 inches on center from the a frame hydraulic mount and the blade hydraulic mount.

im thinking this might be a western a frame, and need a western mount?

2. Elite Property Services

Elite Property Services Senior Member

I think that is a old meyer it closely resembles the meyer frame from what I can see.
  3. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

thats a meyer A-frame. Probably off a old conventional type mount.

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

I take it back. After looking at the parts list and some old pictures It looks nothing like what I said.
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2009
  5. cubicinches

cubicinches PlowSite.com Addict

:nod: I agree. :nod:

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

7. SnowLane

SnowLane Senior Member

That ia a Meyer and would have fit either a Jeep or Old Bronco/Scout.
  8. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

Man I wish I could find a blade around in that good of shape for my jeep. That is the narrower plow Aframe meant for a Jeep, scout, blazerII